Papers and Articles
(Update: October, 2021)
Refereed journal papers
- M. U. Kobayashi, K. Nakai, Y. Saiki and N. Tsutsumi, Dynamical system analysis of a data-driven model constructed by reservoir computing, Physical Review E 104 (4), 044215:1-7 ,2021 (published October 28). https://arxiv.org/abs/2102.13475 https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.104.044215
- Y. Saiki, H. Takahasi and J. A. Yorke, Piecewise-linear maps with heterogeneous chaos, Nonlinearity 34 (8) 5744-5761, 2021 (published July 13). https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6544/ac0d45 http://arxiv.org/abs/1811.01009
- K. Nakai and Y. Saiki, Machine-learning construction of a model for a macroscopic fluid variable using the delay-coordinate of a scalar observable, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series S 14 (3), 1079-1092, 2021 (published Mar). https://doi:10.3934/dcdss.2020352 https://arxiv.org/pdf/1903.05770
- S. Das, Y. Saiki, E. Sander and J. A. Yorke, Solving the Babylonian Problem of quasiperiodic rotation rates, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series S 12 (8), 2279-2305, 2019 (published online Jan 6). https://doi.org/10.3934/dcdss.2019145 https://arxiv.org/abs/1706.02595
- Y. Saiki and J. A. Yorke, Quasiperiodic orbits in Siegel disks/balls and the Babylonian problem, Regular and Chaotic Dynamics 23 (6), 735-750, 2018 (published Nov 29). https://doi.org/10.1134/S1560354718060084 https://arxiv.org/abs/1811.03148
- Y. Saiki, M. F. Sanjuán and J. A. Yorke, Low-dimensional paradigms for high-dimensional hetero-chaos, Chaos 28 (10), 103110:1-7, 2018 (published online Oct 18). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5045693 https://arxiv.org/abs/1806.09609
- K. Nakai and Y. Saiki, Machine-learning inference of fluid variables from data using reservoir computing, Physical Review E 98 (2), 023111:1-6, 2018 (published online Aug 31). https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.98.023111 https://arxiv.org/abs/1805.09917
- N. Nakano, M. Inatsu, S. Kusuoka and Y. Saiki, Empirical evaluated SDE modelling for dimensionality reduction systems and its predictability estimates, Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics 35 (2), 553-589, 2018 (published online Feb 23/ published July). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13160-017-0296-2
- K. Esashi, T. Onozaki, Y. Saiki and Y. Sato, Intermittent transition between synchronization and desynchronization in multi-regional business cycles, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics 44, 68-76, 2018 (published March 17). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.strueco.2017.10.005
- S. Das, Y. Saiki, E. Sander and J. A. Yorke, Quantitative Quasiperiodicity, Nonlinearity 30 (11), 4111-4140, 2017 (published October 11). https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6544/aa84c2 https://arxiv.org/abs/1601.06051
- M. U. Kobayashi and Y. Saiki, Network analyses of chaotic systems through unstable periodic orbits, Chaos 27 (8), 081103:1-6, 2017 (published August 23). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4995043
- Y. Saiki, E. Sander and J. A. Yorke, Generalized Lorenz Equations on a Three-Sphere, European Physical Journal Special Topics 226 (9), 1751-1764, 2017 (published June 21). https://doi.org/10.1140/epjst/e2017-70055-y
- S. Das, C. B. Dock, Y. Saiki, M. Salgado-Flores, E. Sander, J. Wu and J. A. Yorke, Measuring quasiperiodicity, Europhysics Letters 114 (4), 40005:1-6, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1140/epjst/e2017-70055-y https://arxiv.org/abs/1512.07286
- Y. Saiki, M. Yamada, A. Chian, R. Miranda and E. Rempel, Reconstruction of chaotic saddles by classification of unstable periodic orbits: Kuramoto-Sivashinsky equation, Chaos 25 (10), 103123:1-6, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4933267
- M. U. Kobayashi and Y. Saiki, Manifold structures of unstable periodic orbits and the appearance of periodic windows in chaotic systems, Physical Review E 89 (2), 022904:1-6, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.89.022904
- Y. Saiki and K. Ishiyama, Recognition of transition patterns in a business cycle model using unstable periodic orbits, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos 21 (4), 1203-1214, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218127411028945
- Y. Saiki, A. Chian and H. Yoshida, Economic intermittency in a two-country model of business cycles coupled by investment, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 44 (6), 418-428, 2011.
- Y. Saiki and M. U. Kobayashi, Numerical identification of nonhyperbolicity of the Lorenz system through Lyapunov vectors, JSIAM Letters 2, 107-110, 2010.
- A. Chian, R. Miranda, E. Rempel Y. Saiki and M. Yamada, Amplitude-Phase Synchronization at the Onset of Permanent Spatiotemporal Chaos, Physical Review Letters 104 (25), 254102:1-4, 2010.
- Y. Saiki and M. Yamada, Reply to "Comment on `Time averaged properties of unstable periodic orbits and chaotic orbits in ordinary differential equation systems'", Physical Review E 81 (1), 019202:1-2, 2010.
- Y. Saiki and M. Yamada, Time averaged properties of unstable periodic orbits and chaotic orbits in ordinary differential equation systems, Physical Review E 79 (1),015201:1-4, 2009.
- Y. Saiki and M. Yamada, Time averaged properties along unstable periodic orbits and chaotic orbits in two map systems, Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics 15, 675-680, 2008.
- M. Yamada and Y. Saiki, Chaotic properties of a fully developed model turbulence, Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics 14, 631-640, 2007.
- Y. Saiki, Numerical detection of unstable periodic orbits in continuous-time dynamical systems with chaotic behaviors, Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics 14, 615-620, 2007.
- K. Ishiyama and Y. Saiki, Unstable Periodic Orbits embedded in a Chaotic Economic Dynamics Model: A Typical Structure of a Generalized Goodwin Model, Applied Economics Letters 12 (12), 749-753, 2005.
- K. Ishiyama and Y. Saiki, Unstable periodic orbits and chaotic economic growth, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 26 (1), 33-42, 2005.
Invited review papers
- Y. Saiki, Unstable periodic orbits embedded in ordinary differential equation systems : properties and numerical detection, Keio journal of economics 101(3), 93-109, 2008 (in Japanese).
- Y. Saiki, Extraction unstable cycles from ordinary differential equation systems, Seminar on Mathematical Sciences Keio University 37, 19-34, 2008.
- N. Nakano, M. Inatsu, S. Kusuoka, Y. Saiki, Time-series analysis and predictability estimates by empirical SDE modelling, Proceedings of the ISCIE International Symposium on Stochastic Systems Theory and its Applications, 332-339, 2016.
- S. Das, Y. Saiki, E. Sander and J. A. Yorke, Quasiperiodicity: Rotation Numbers, Chapter 7, The Foundations of Chaos Revisited: From Poincare to Recent Advancements (Understanding Complex Systems), Springer, 103-117, 2016.
- Y. Saiki, Unstable periodic orbits in a nonhyperbolic system: Cycle expansion for the Henon map, Reports of RIAM Symposium 25AO-S2, 91-100, 2014 (in Japanese).
- Y. Saiki and M. Yamada, Time Averaged Properties Along Unstable Periodic Orbits of the Kuramoto-Sivashinsky Equation, Nankai Series in Pure, Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics: Volume 10, World Scientific, 145-154, 2013.
- K. Ishiyama and Y. Saiki, Unstable Periodic orbits and chaotic transitions among growth patterns of an economy, the Practical Fruits of Econophysics: Proceedings of the Third Nikkei Econophysics Symposium, Springer (H.Takayasu Ed.), 339-343, 2006.
Preprints/Papers in preparation
- Y. Saiki, H. Takahasi and J. A. Yorke, Hausdorff dimension of Cantor intersections for coupled horseshoe maps, submitted. https://arxiv.org/abs/2011.12264
- M. Muto and Y. Saiki, Synchronization analysis between exchange rates based on purchasing power parity using the Hilbert transform, submitted. http://arxiv.org/abs/2010.08825
- M. Muto, T. Onozaki and Y. Saiki, Synchronization of Prefectural Business Cycles in Japan 1978--2018, submitted. http://arxiv.org/abs/2010.08835
Others (some are in Japanese)
back to home
back to home (Japanese)